Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Welcome


Welcome to whom ever may be reading. This blog will let the world at large know what I think of whatever it is I happen to be reading at the time. May it be a book/magazine/bus stop advertisement or sale catalogue, I will endeavour to relay my honest opinion.

The first cab off the rank is my favourite book of the year thus far, My Booky Wook by British comedian and soon to be household name, Russell Brand. An Autobiography as witty, hilarious and achingly honest as the man himself, My Booky Wook was a huge bestseller in his native country and is a genuinely candid and poignant introduction to a new kind of celebrity.

I’ve resisted the urge to blog my usual gushing admiration for his work as a radio show host, television presenter, stand up comedian, actor and columnist, so feel free to find out more about Russell Brand for yourself and make up your own mind.

http://elibcat.library.brisbane.qld.gov.au/uhtbin/cgisirsi/r2Exzferht/ZZELIBCAT/44780066/123

2 comments:

Sleepydumpling said...

Welcome to blogging!

Kath

blogger8tor said...

Laila,

Nice blog you've got there. Sounds like a good book I will have to give it a go.

Anyways if your interested mosey on to my blog (http://blogger8tor-libraryluke.blogspot.com/)
so it looks like I've got some friends.

Luke.